Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hey it's Wednesday!

Hey it's Ashley and Pedro!

We are about to go to Science class and since we need colored pencils or crayons, I bet we're going to have a lot of fun.

Next Wednesday we are going on a field trip to the Henry Ford Museum to build a house. We will have a blast! We just finished Religion and we are packing up to go home because it is the end of the day.

We are now reading, "The Lion and the Witch and the Wardrobe." It's a nice day so we went outside for recess today and we might be going outside tomorrow too!

WE LOVE WEDNESDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a ton of fun. I know that building a house will also be fun.

    I am bloging from my DSi. I am in between 11 and 13. Who am I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun.Keep up the good work with the blog.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a cool weekend.
    Then I had to go to a bridl shower
    12 10

    ReplyDelete