Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Fourth Grade Year!

What was your favorite part about FOURTH GRADE?

Ryan: I liked the amount of homework we got and the smart board.

William: I liked the smart board.

Zachary: I like the smart board.

Kyle: I liked the projects we did.

Stephen: I liked the field trips we had.

Katie: I liked the Smart board.

Alyssa:I liked the Book Reports.

Cameron: I liked reading Holes with Mrs.Turner.

Laura : I liked playing with the smart board .

Zena: I liked the ice cream party we had if we finished all our multiplication facts.

Sydney: My favorite thing about fourth grade are the field trips.

Joseph:I liked recess.

Ava: I love my teacher. She is awesome and fun!

David: I like our teacher because she is fun and loves math like me!

Tanya: I like science class.

Kourtney: My favorite thing about fourth grade is the awesome book reports!

Andrew: My favorite thing about 4th grade is learning math.

Ashley: My favorite thing about 4th grade is going to all of the awesome Fish Frys!

Michael: My favorite thing about fourth grade is I have a great teacher.

Isabel: My favorite thing about 4th grade is that we can use the Smart Board.

Alexis: My favorite thing about fourth grade is having great friends that help you through the year.

Travis: My favorite thing about 4th grade is going to fun field trips.

Sarah: My favorite thing about fourth grade is all of the parties.

Pedro: My favorite thing about 4th grade is Gym Class!!

Beth: I love my teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John: I like science class. :)

It's been an AWESOME year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aparently you had a good teacher. I wish I had her because I love math.

    ReplyDelete