Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Great Lakes Education Cruise

We took a trip on the Detroit River yesterday. What did you learn?
Stephen: I learned how to do the strongest knot in the world.
Patrick: I learned how to tie different knots and I learned some symmetry.
Angelina: I learned about different types of water bugs like leeches.
Katie: I learned the different sides of a boat.
Ryan: I learned that there are a lot of plankton in water.
Laura: I learned that there are true red worms and they live on the bottom of the lake.
William: I learned how to tie a bowline knot.

Tyler: I learned that there two types of plankton.

Alyssa: I learned that the bottom of the lake has a lot of different fish.

Zena: I learned that there are a lot of tiny little creatures and shells in the ocean.

Joe: I learned the different types of algae.

Ava: I learned what the back, front, right side, and the left side of the boat are called.

Michael: I learned how to use navigation maps.

Kourtney: I leaned how to use different knots at certain times.

Sarah: I learned to tie a bowline knot.

Beth: I leaned that there are different types of plankton like the animal plankton and the plant plankton.

Travis: I learned how to tie a bowline knot.

Andrew: I learned that not all plankton looks green.

Cameron: I learned how to tie different knots.

Sydney: I learned what kinds of plankton there are.

Kyle: I learned how to tie knots.

Tanya: I learned about plankton that live in the water.

David: I learned that 90% of the wetlands in the Great Lakes have been destroyed.

Ashley: I learned that the oil spill is killing most of our Great Lakes.

Alexis: I learned that there can be very small fish in the ocean that we didn't know about.

Zachary: I learned about the fox snake and the snapping turtle.

Pedro: I learned that there are very small fish in the Great Lakes.

It was a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! It was really fun being on the boat. Thats all I really have to say.

    If it was my birthday on the field trip...... who am I? ☺

    ReplyDelete